Subject: RE: [Leica] PC or Mac?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:59:29 -0800

Craig, I echo the others in saying that a RAM upgrade is your first order of priority.  Photoshop was unusable for me on a 64mb machine.  RAM and CPU speed are both cheap right now, so I'd recommend a PC clone with an 800Mhz or better PIII, and 512MB of RAM.  The Matrox dual-head video card is cool too, if you have a second monitor.  I'm using Win98SE, and it works well enough that I'm going to wait a while to upgrade the OS.

Paul Chefurka