Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB :Black Paint Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:27:42 -0700

Having been corrected, I now reply to these posts by saying:

It is basically worthless. No one wants black paint Leicas as the stupid
paint wears off and they get very brassy. Can you spell U-G-L-Y? Gosh, I
think you will have to pay someone to take it off your hands!

Too bad, better luck next time chump!

John Collier :-) :-)

Who knows Mr. V.8. Power and hope he will excuse this sorry attempt at
humour.