Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB :Black Paint Leica
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 06:37:09 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 02/03/01 21:34:44 Paris, Madrid, jbcollier@home.com
a écrit :

<< Having been corrected, I now reply to these posts by saying:

 It is basically worthless. No one wants black paint Leicas as the stupid
 paint wears off and they get very brassy. Can you spell U-G-L-Y? Gosh, I
 think you will have to pay someone to take it off your hands!

 Too bad, better luck next time chump!

 John Collier :-) :-)

 Who knows Mr. V.8. Power and hope he will excuse this sorry attempt at
 humour.

 > From: V8PWR@aol.com
 >
 > Hello . Any offers for a black paint Leica ?
 > I've seen one with a black paint Summicron 35 . Is this factory original ?
 > What 's the price range for a set like this ?

I'm not kidding . I'm seriously looking for a BLACK PAINT LEICA !
Any offers ?

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE