Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB :Black Paint Leica
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:14:53 -0000

Jo,
Just look in the LUG!
there were two adverts yesterday, one followed just three posts after your own.

======================================
Hello Luggers,

LHSA Black Paint M6 .85 TTL - $2695. - 2 In Stock - Free US ship. - Cost
International.

www.photonewsnetwork.com
www.photocruisevacations.com
Toll Free 1-877-44 A TRIP

====================================
ALSO
=====================================

Want to trade New in box with passport M6 LHSA .85 for R8 with 80 Summilux
or other lenses. I ordered this body for my brother and he has given up
photography to persue other lifestyle endeavors. I already have two LHSA and
M2 need SLR for special project. Please contact me off group.

Thank you and best regards,

Jim Hedger
Jim Hedger [jrhedger@pdq.net]

This really is like having to spoon-feed a baby...

regards,
Jem