Subject: Re: [Leica] Developer preference
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:08:26 -0800

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> >I'm just starting to use Agfa films again after a 20 hiatus. Any
> >recommended developers for the 100 and 25 in 35 and 120? I'm looking for
> >something that will make the negs look high in contrast, with a good mid
> >gradation.
> >
> >Best,
> >  Slobodan Dimitrov
>
> Rodinal 1+25 or higher and Xtol 1+1.
>
> (I've learned a new word today: hiatus, a period af discontinuity.)
> --
> Christer Almqvist

I learned that word form Sammy Davis Jr. off the two disk "At The Cocoanut
Grove" in 1968!
"I took a brief hiatus..." He had quite a vocabulary!!!

I learned the term "verisimilitude" from the film "Topsey Turvey".

I learned the word "Alias" from Superman Comics 1957.
It's strange who i remember where i got words from!!!!
Most every film I've seen i remember where i saw it!

F Xtol 1:3 and be there!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA