Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm f2.0 Summicron-M ASPH vs. 35mm f2.0 Summicron-M pre-asph
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:14:33 -0800

Sander van Hulsenbeek wrote:

> Look at the following webpage with a bokeh comparison of the two lenses
> I love my ASPH!
> Sander van Hulsenbeek
> Amsterdam Holland
>
> http://home.wxs.nl/~sanderva/SummiTest.htm

Sander!! it took me a while to figure out that i was looking at the same
scene!!! (same buildings!) in both shots!
I really strongly think you've got to bring both lenses out to the site and
shoot one and then quickly the other before the sun goes behind a cloud or you
ain't got nothing; comparison wise.
Gonig back the next day just doesnt cut it in my book! In this case at least!
Maybe both days full sunlight same time of the day: but still…

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/