Subject: [Leica] John's Comments
From: "Stuart Boyd" <shortymx@compaq.net.mx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:41:14 -0600

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with what John did.  As I understand,
this group is supposed to be for open discussion, not private enterprise.
Also, come on, do you really thing that anyone with a Leica product for sale
doesn't know what the value is!!!!  After all, how many times have people in
this group been commenting on the lens in question????

If anyone has a beef with a canceled sale, that complaint should be directed
to the person who reneged on the sale after an agreement was made!!!!
Perhaps one's word doesn't mean anything anymore!!!!  Or, perhaps this whole
thread is a joke!!!!

Just my opinion.

Stu Boyd