Subject: Re: [Leica] Film in Austria
From: rusty hubbard <rustyhub@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:21:05 -0800 (PST)

I'm pretty sure you can buy T-max 100 in Prague..
Photo-Video Milan Skoda is the place to go,they have
most everything..It's on Vodickova street west from
Wenceslas Square They carry all Ilford films you'd be
likely to use if they don't have your T-max .Be sure
to pick up a couple of rolls of FOMAPAN while you are
at it! I shot a few rolls of it..quite nice.
In Vienna you should not have any trouble finding the
t-max.