Subject: Re: [Leica] Film in Austria
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:00:03 +0100

> IF I run out of TMAX-100 film while on vacation there, can I buy TMAX 100 in
> those countries?  If not, what film should I look for?   Non- Ilford or
> Kodak film types please.  I am comfortable with FP4 and Plus X as first
> choice alternates........

Maybe a short info about films in Poland will be of some importance to you.

TMaxes 100& 400 - no problem
Ilford: PanF, FP4, HP5, Delta100, Delta400 - no problem
Fuji Neopan400 & 1600 no problem
Agfa APX25(!), APX100, APX400 - no problem
Kodak Academy - everywhere (anybody knows anything about this film?)
Tri-X - inaccessible. Maybe that's a reason why I haven't still met
a single streetphotographer (other than in mirror) here? :-)

And Krakow is so close to these countries..
..and way prettier than e.g. Vienna.. :-)

- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"