Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Focomat V35 alignment
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:41:19 -0500

John,

That is a very good point.  My only argument is that looking at the 40mm, it
is in perfect shape.  I understand that a visual inspection is not good
enough, but considering Leica made it and there are no markings, I just
thought it would be accurate:)

Any thoughts on where I can go to find out how to do an optical alignment
test via projection?
Sam Carleton, Contractor