Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Visoflex and R mount lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:52:40 -0000

Gerd,
There was an article written by Tom Abrahamsson in the last issue of
'Viewfinder' where he recounts a trip made to Cosina and a conversation
there regarding this forthcoming lens and its potential for mounting on a
Viso.
The reply from Cosina was not, 'Why on earth should we make a lens for a
defunct system?' but rather, 'M-mount or screw?'!

The reading of this (by optimists) might suggest a future Voigtlander Viso
lens.

Jem