Subject: [Leica] Leica M and remote usage
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:06:56 -0600

My question to you fellow Leica Experts out there is this.  If I get either
a late model Leica M winder or the new motor drive M, is there a provision
(such as with the Nikon MD series motor drives) where I can plug in for
remote advancing of the camera?

I am getting a 15mm Heliar, and want to possibly use the camera for a remote
shoot, where I would know the exposure in advance and thus be able to preset
the camera for the correct exposure.  What I am thinking of is, if it is
possible, to hook up a quantum remote radio slave to trigger the camera from
a remote position.  Also is the M motor capable of being hard-wired for a
remote?

gck
Leica M, the quiet alternative