Subject: RE: [Leica] Copy of Posting - Re: the Newest Tri-Elmar vs. the original
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:49:39 -0000

Mr Gold,
The new Tri-Elmar is identical, optically , to the first version.
However, it has a smaller front diameter facilitating a new and novel polarising filter.
It now has a focusing tab, and also depth of field marking for the three focal lengths.
I dare say their web site would also tell you all this.

Jem