Subject: Re: [Leica] Copy of Posting - Re: the Newest Tri-Elmar vs. the original
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:01:32 -0000

I got to use the new Tri-Elmar with a .58 M6 and Provia 400F.  The 400F is
so close to the 100F that it is hard to tell the difference and the two stop
advantage certainly makes up for the f/4 of the T-E.  This combination seems
to makes excellent sense as a lightweight travel outfit.  One lens, three
focal lengths, .58 finder to see all the framelines for each length and the
excellent Provia 400F making shooting in low light even more possible with
the f/4 lens.

Temptation just keeps coming!

Simon