Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Transferring images to Mac
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:25:34 -0000

> Gib,
> Thanks for posting this. It's reminded me to ask if anyone can
> tell me how to read Mac images (off a CD) on a PC.
> Jem

If it's a disc burned in the native mac format (HFS) then you will need some
software which allows your PC to read HFS volumes. There are several
commercial packages which do this and I believe there may be
freeware/shareware packages around as well - I seem to recall the name
TransMac?

Brian McCarthy
straightline design   brian@straightline.co.uk
www.straightline.co.uk