Subject: [Leica] Re: Meters
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:56:51 -0500

Luggers,
    Jim is right for critical work knowing how to use and using a meter is a
must......
    Also, while Le Grande Henri worked without a light meter.... Two
important points have been overlooked. One, he worked in black & white....
you can live without a meter in b&w, not with transparency material. Two,
he has NEVER printed his own photographs. If he did, I'll bet my favorite
Leica  he would have mastered the use of a meter.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Meters)