Subject: [Leica] Re: Lens Story
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 08:43:10 -0500

My first lens for my M6 was an older 50 mm summilux, which is also a
great lens.

My experience with the M6 is that I prefer to use lenses 50 mm and
below. My workhorse is a 35 mm summilux. I also use a 21 mm often. I
have contemplated the 28 mm for some time, but have not had the
resources to buy one.

For bigger lenses, I prefer to use a Leica R because it affords a larger
view of what I want to photograph. It is heavier, tough. The 100 mm is a
great lens on the R.

Cheers,

Doug Nygren