Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Quailty vs Medium Format
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:56:44 -0500

For ease of use and sharpness of prints, I love my Leica. It is light,
small enough to carry in a pocket, and gives wonderful results. After
shooting with the Leica, I make Cibachromes from Kodachrome 64 and
Velvia (50) and blow them up to 16x20 with excellent results.

Using faster films poses problems and I prefer a medium format negative
for enlargements for this. I use a Rollei 6003 and prefer the Zeiss
lenses for the Rollei over those made for the Hasselblad. The Rollei is
harder to use than the Leica and I prefer using it with a tripod. I also
use the Leica some on a tripod though much less often.

Others may prefer different cameras.

doug nygren