Subject: [Leica] APO-non APO converters
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:44:01 EST

I have an E67 180 R, and wonder which converter is best for this lens. Will
the APO converter produce much better results with this non APO lens than the
standard converter, or is the older converter my best bet? Or should I just
go ahead and buy a 400 6.8?

I like the idea of the 180 and converter compactness, but quality is a
concern as well. If the 400 is markedly better than either converter
combination I'd seriously think about going in that direction.
Advice? Personal experience?

Thanks
Scott Stewart

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] APO-non APO converters)