Subject: Re: [Leica] APO-non APO converters
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:25:27 -0800

I've been happy with the pre-APO converter.  I understand that the APO is
marginally better in the corners.  It can't hurt to try the 2x first, even
if you get the 400 too.  It is nice to put in the bag just in case, when you
don't want to carry the 400, and you can play with it on the 400, making a
(slow) 800mm.

Tom