Subject: Re: [Leica] zoom scandal
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 14:15:52 -0700

The only person I can find in this mess who is completely without guile, is
my three year old son James. Therefore I am taking him for a walk to the
store to get some liquorice because that is what he likes. If anyone would
care to join us they are more than welcome.

Cheers,

John Collier

Somehow the thought of several hundred Leica-Users toddling off to the store
to get liquorice brings me some comfort.