Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Peinicillin Anti-Virus Upgrade
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 06:24:29 +0100

Dan,

Most antiviral software provides for upgrades of the virus data file
whenever you desire. If yours is PC-cilin, you can simply double-click on
the little blue lighting symbol in the lower right hand corner and open the
application by clicking on Main. One of buttons on the menu is to upgrade,
and if you are connected to the Internet, clicking that button will
automatically download and install the latest virus data file.

Contact me off-list if you have further questions.

Nathan

sbug@kkh.com.sg wrote:

> Friends,
>
> My new PC came preloaded with the above antiviral software as a packaged
> deal. Is there some way which one can upgrade the existing software from
> time to time to deal with new dreaded bugs?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dan K.

- --
Nathan Wajsman