Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8,9,10
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 07:25:39 +0100

Hi George,

Some comments:

Week 8: composition has lots of potential, but it is a bit cut off at
the bottom. Either tilting the camera down a bit or using a wider lens
would have been better, I think. A human figure on the sunlit sidewalk
would have made the picture better too.

Week 9: nice picture of the student, but I find the composition a bit
static.

Week 10: I like the composition again, but here the scanning method
combined with the high-speed film lets you down. It would be nice to see
what he is drawing; there is also too little detail in his cap. I know,
it is difficult to achieve that with D3200, perhaps a slower film could
have been used?

Cheers,

Nathan

George Lottermoser wrote:

> Trying to catch up in trying times.
>
> Comments and criticism are always welcome. Thanks
>
> http://www.imagist.com/pages/photo/paw_01.html
>
> George

- --
Nathan Wajsman