Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8,9,10
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:28:40 -0600

Hello Nathan,
Thank you for taking the time to look and comment. As some others
have mentioned today, posting PAWs and receiving no comments
leaves one with a sense of - what - isolation?

> Week 8: composition has lots of potential, but it is a bit cut
> off at the bottom.

I must confess I rather enjoy the visual tension of having the
deep space at the bottom and left.

> A human figure on the sunlit sidewalk
> would have made the picture better too.

Perhaps so.

> Week 9: the composition a bit static.

Agreed

> Week 10: I like the composition again, but here the scanning
method
> combined with the high-speed film lets you down.

The neg really has quite a bit of highlight detail - but is flat
- - due more to overhead flourescent lighting than anything else.

> what he is drawing;

actually he hasn't started yet. Just beginning to work out the
composition.

Thanks again,

George