Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: meter's shmeters..step away from the meter!
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:17:05 +0100

> Depends.

You are right.

> I don't think of the My as an electrocial camera.

..for as long at it stays over water.. :)

With mechanical shutter (like in SM and Ersatz (M) Leicas
you are safe. But with electronically timed one..
Oh, it is a devilish tool! Believe me - try to spill
some holy water onto it and it will die.

All Minilux users are    D A M N E D    !!!

- -----
                                St. ( ) Devilish SM User

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: meter's shmeters..step away from the meter!)