Subject: Re: [Leica] Fake US Southerners
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:52:26 -0500

At 06:54 AM 3/9/2001 -0600, henry wrote:
>I wonder if the reason that your family is still in Virginia is that they
>were afraid to cross the mountains? After all it took some pretty tough
>people to make the trek.

Actually, my family went into the mountains and just liked it so much they
never came down again.  The first white settlements in what is now West
Virginia were founded by my mother's people, the Menears.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Fake US Southerners)