Subject: Re: [Leica] ?: 35mm/MF enlarger recommendation
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:15:16 -0000

I have a Durst M670 black and white which is ok and can be had for
reasonable money s/h or the Durst Modular 70, if you buy an enlarger
with a condenser head be sure to get one with a complete set of
condensers, the 6x6 condenser for the Durst is available new for
200USD+ in the UK almost as much as I paid for the enlarger!

The Meopta range have been recommended to me, but I wasn't
overimpressed with the build quality and I'm not sure of availability
in the states.

My ideal would be a IIC, none of the above are in the same league, or
a floor mounted 4x5!

Jason Hall