Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and 400 Delta New Ilford films
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:39:49 -0600

Thats not what I've found.
In my limited test the new film is finer grained.
What chemistry did you use and how did you use it?

Henry

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and 400 Delta New Ilford films)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and 400 Delta New Ilford films)