Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #197
From: KE7GMx@cs.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:36:27 EST

Re 35mm and MF Enlarger: To get my two cents in on this question: I have used
a Beseler 45MX enlarger for 35mm, 2¼ square, full 120 and 4 X 5 for over
forty years. I have also owned and used a Leitz Valoy and also a Focomat I
during this time. At no time did I  produce better prints (enlargements from
10 to 25X) from the 35mm only machines than I did with the Beseler. Equipping
the Beseler with the E-Z-Focus vernier focusing accessory improved it's
focusing ease and accuracy a great deal and made it much simpler to use.
Bill Carson