Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:22:15 -0800

><Snip> .
>
> If you have HBO, definitely watch it...I think tonight they do a rerun
> of last week's two back-to-back episodes, and then tomorrow night you
> get this week's new hour-long episode.
>
> B. D.

A shame all that surveillance stuff they introduced a la Donnie Brasco was all audible.
A little slow and derivative!
I'd like to see a little optical surveillance and make this a little more on
topic and interesting for me.
The Mom (Mrs. Pinchon) stole the show and now she's dead!
His sister is like on Hill Street blues the scene when the ex wife comes in to
argue about the kid:
i hit the kitchen!
His pals have all of a sudden become Damon Runyon Characters this season.
I expect them to break out into song and start betting on cheesecake vs strudel:

"I gotta horse right here his name is Paul Revere and there's a guy......

"and the people all said sit down... sit down you're rockin the boat..."

It was great when the guy pissed in their pool but they blew it when nobody swam
in it!
Now THAT would have been funny!

mark rabiner

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica sighting?)