Subject: [Leica] goodbye for now
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:39:08 -0600

Luggers,

I'm sorry tht I just don't have the time to go through all the Lug
postings.  I'm also sorry to see them get more and more off subject.  I
will still be on the Leg in case anyone wishes to contact me there.

I have been on the Lug for years and wish that I could handle the traffic
on it (even using my delete button) but I find I don't really read any of
the posts now.

Take care and good shooting,

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX