Subject: Re: [Leica] Cuba (LONG)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:56:08 -0600

Tom,

That is a great post.  Makes me feel like I was there, which I probably
never will be. (BTW my father, a Canadian, worked for a Canadian bank in
the 20's in Cuba.  He always could tell which box of cereal he could eat -
it was the one that was not shaking from the bugs inside.  As a small boy I
used to look at the Cuban picture post cards he brought back - wich I still
had them)

(OK, OK so I'm back on the LUG already.  So I am fickle.  But posts like
Tom's make it worthwhile.  Can't live with the LUG and can't live without it)

Dick Hemingway