Subject: Re: [Leica] Zoom Saga...instead of fuss...DELETE IS YOUR FRIEND! USE IT!
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:39:51 +0800

Austin,

The simpler the (substantive) law the longer it takes to decipher its meaning
the more expense it will take to resolve for all parties.  This is the norm in
many countries I work in and if a case comes down to whether the judge likes
you or not you would wish the law was in the books and not within someone's
power of discretion.

Ray