Subject: Re: [Leica] Zoom Saga...instead of fuss...DELETE IS YOUR FRIEND! USE IT!
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:54:57 +0800

B.D.,

Do you want the laws simple enough so anyone can argue it?  We have seem
many personalities on the LUG and the more difficult personalities tend
to tediously argue everything to the death despite common sense.  (And
the LUG is the most civil compared to other groups.)  Can you imagine
the legal system becoming this?

Ray