Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: zoom scandal for "clarification"
From: Dennis <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:35:58 -0800

Amanda Baker wrote:

> Dear Fellow Luggers,
>
> I have to apologize for making this thread dragged on, a thread which
> should have ended a long time ago.

Ms Baker,
Thank you for apologizing  for your action in this. You are right, the
thread should have ended long long ago.

> My comments to the parties involved in this "scandal" were just my
> conceptions of the actions, and their explicit tone, so far exposed to
> us, and I had no intentions to judge the character of the persons
> involved, and I apologize if you think otherwise. Even if some
> disagree, Man has many sides to his character.

Ms Baker,
Thank you again for clarifying your intentions. I hope you now realize
that posting your "conceptions" did not contribute at all and that while
you may not have intended to pass judgement your post came off as such.

> J Yao seems to have many supporters from Hong Kong at least.  The rude
> remarks from "kam" (kamm@netvigator.com), and those from ray tai
> (razerx@netvigator.com) are apparently from Hong Kong. I learned that
> Netvigator is an ISP there.

> This would be my final words on this thread.  But I'm
> afraid J Yao owes us a clarification of the "inaccuracies" he
> mentioned.

Ms Baker,
I disagree. You apologized for posting your "conceptions", he stated
there were inaccuracies, now you want clarification? to what purpose?
There is none.

> Back to your basic human photographic soul Naked.
> Only with Leica.
>
> Have a nice weekend everybody.
>
> Amanda

One more time, it's dead, let it lie.