Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 10 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:03:56 +0100

My wife is Puerto Rican, and ever since we moved to Zurich last year, we
have been searching for Latin neighborhoods here, where we could buy the
various ingredients for Carribean cooking. We knew they existed, since
there are a fair number of Hispanics in Zurich. Lately we have found
that neighborhood, centered on a busy shopping street called
Langstrasse, and this week's picture is an environmental portrait of one
of the shopkeepers there.

Comments welcome and appreciated.

See at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

(for some reason in the thumbnail display this vertical image is
squished, but the image itself displays correctly when you click on the
thumbnail)

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman