Subject: [Leica] Austin Franklin: Substance over Style
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:06:52 -0500

At 04:23 PM 3/10/2001 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
>Really I don't care that you don't want to read anything I post on the list,
>but your WAY out of line publicly posting this.
>
>Talk about offensive!  You should have just kept it to your self.

Aw, Austin, be fair.  I read everything you post.  Don't always agree, but
I do appreciate your style, as you make me look lean and calm, sort of your
Rambo making me appear a Gary Cooper.  Quite nice, given how ugly I am!

But we all respect your dynamic vigor.  And, as you know from our private
exchanges, there are quite a few areas where you have influenced my own
ideas deeply.

Bravo, Austin!  As the late and lamented HD "Buzz" Dawbarn was wont to say,
"Keep the pressure on!"

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!