Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica shops in Milan?
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 07:31:22 +0100

Of course, Hans.
You can go to visit FOTO OTTICA CAVOUR, Via Fatebenefratelli, 34/36 -
QUILEFOTO, Via Teulič, 1 - IL TELEMETRO, Via S. Maurilio, 11 - OLD CAMERA,
Via Dante, 12, OSSERVATORIO, Corso di Porta Vittoria, 58.
You can find a lot of Leica models, in a very high range of prices.

All the best,
Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"

> I am going to Milan (and Bra in Piemonte) this weekend. As usual, I would
like to check out the photo shops with Leica gear, but I could not find any
on the web.