Subject: R: [Leica] Leica shops in Milan?
From: "lindabo" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:11:11 +0100

Hello Hans,
I should add to Giorgio Ferrari's indications
Fotocamera, Via Santa Sofia
and Giovenzana at  Largo Augusto, Milano and Photo Discount at Piazza De
Angelis.
However for a more complete and precise directory You can buy the magazine
"Il Fotografo".
In the central insert (pink pages) You can find out almost all Leica dealers
at Milan and Turin which is not far from Bra.
Giancarlo