Subject: [Leica] Latest exhibition
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:23:45 EST

Today (Monday) I take down my latest show which was of colour work. In all I
showed 40 images and this is the first time that I have shown colour
anywhere. One or two of you had seen some of it (Ted, B.D. and others at the
Boston LUG meeting late last year) and had kindly made very positive comments
about it, but I was still more than a little apprehensive.

At the end of the day it was one of the best openings the gallery have ever
had with 120 people coming through the doors in 1.5 hours and I actually sold
6 (that's a record for me) images from various locations around the world.
Five were 20" x 16" and one was 24" x 20". I also sold a large number of
greetings cards that I have started to do, including many to other
photographers.

All in all a great show! Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and to
Leica for somehow inspiring me with such great cameras.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542