Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and hand held meters
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:04:16 +0100

> >     Does anyone have easier methods?  I've thought of contact lenses,
> > reader glasses, buying an M6 body (though I'm told the 50 Summicron DR
> > may not work with the M6),

I have been using contact lenses since years long gone by.. :)
I can use IIIc w/o any problems, see whole finder field....
Do it say anything? :)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from Dennis <dwp@deltanet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica and hand held meters)