Subject: Re: [Leica] WE WUZ ROBBED!
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:52:41 -0600

> So I never put any of this in writing,
>figuring it would be too formal.  Live and learn.  In an event it doesn't
>excuse the response (or lack thereof) that I got from the editor.  She
>took the defensive approach, avoided my calls and didn't ever offer a
>simple apology.
>
>--Andrew
It would be so easy and so polite for the newspaper to give you credit.
I agree she is rude. And she is probably used to publicity photos that
don't require credit.

You did free publicity photos and they got used and you got nothing.
Next time give them away and either understand that you will get nothing
back or have a signed agreement for how it is to happen otherwise.

Sometimes being nice gets you slapped.
I hate that.

Henry