Subject: Re: [Leica] WE WUZ ROBBED!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:52:05 -0500

Hmmm, reminds me of the good old days at the Vlad Tepisch School of Law,
Carpathia University....
The simple common law approach the would have been to impale all the staff,
sell the women and children into slavery, burn the building, stir the ashes
and salt the earth!
The dirty Bastits!

Dan ( Posing a a mild mannered reporter for a great metropolitan
newspaper....) Post