Subject: [Leica] I WUZ ELATED
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:52:58 -0800

Last summer I bought an M3 from a friend. The M3 was his dad's and my
friend was selling it for him. The M3 had barely been used and came with a
50mm Summicron, 135mm Steinheil, and meter. My friend said that there was
more with the outfit but he hadn't found it all yet. On Saturday, I
received the missing pieces. A new Visoflex III (unused), a 65mm lens and
focusing mount, a Viso bellows unit, (all in original boxes), and the
original box and papers for the M3. And a bunch of odds and ends that I
have not identified yet.

Cool!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com> (Re: [Leica] I WUZ ELATED)