Subject: Re: [Leica] WE WUZ ROBBED!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:28:30 -0800

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Very occasionally I take head shots for models.  I assume  they will use
> them for self-promotion, and if that includes publication in a local
> newspaper, more power to them.
>
> dan c.

They just need to know the obvious.
If they are going to be miss Orange Juice the guy can't just lift the shot right
out of the portfolio.
He's got to hire someone to shoot the model
holding an orange perhaps!

and smiling!

we however can sell it to General motors or the Vatican and make piles off it!
Make limited edition hand signed and numbered palladium prints to sell to
pretentious people!
little photo buttons for ones personal decor!
:)

mark r

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon