Subject: Re: [Leica] Let us now praise external viewfinders
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:04:23 -0600

     all;
     i guess if i have external finders for all 5 lenses
     (24,28,35,50 & 90) i guess i'm in the "i like 'em"
     camp. hell, i like 'em so much that the brass ones
     go to shintaro to be blackened ;-)
     no crazing w/ the plastic 24, but it's only 6-8 months
     old. no problems w/ paralax. no distractions. no (or
     little) magnification 'til 28. just big & bright.

     ...and the fact that there is no 75MM finder has
     _nothing_ to do with the fact that i don't own the 75
     'Lux ;-)
     'course you gotta keep 'em all taped in place. nice
     shiney black electricians tape works the best and looks
     great too. (NOT!)

     cheers!
     jerry haussler
     www.zephyrblau.com