Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:29:15 -0700

Kodak has a huge site where they expound endlessly on the various techniques
for using their products. A good site with good advice. Start here:

http://kodak.com/

and a couple of pages on your particular interest:

http://kodak.com/cluster/global/en/consumer/specialSituations/creative/unusu
al.shtml

http://kodak.com/cluster/global/en/consumer/pictureTaking/lighting/lightin10
.shtml