Subject: Re: [Leica] My M5 replacement.
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:22:15 +0100

> Please, someone tell me why anyone who would own one of these jewels would
> do this:
> http://www.GoodPhotos.com/IIIcTopPlate.jpg

There are many stupid people.. Do you recall Jupiter 3 i sent to you
(does it still take good photos?). I found it on a Zorki-C with
body covering ripped-off and replaced with awful rubber, obviously
from car's wheel' inner tube (sorry, my English is getting worse,
probably has a flu...).  Top and bottom plate, originally chrome,
were painted black...

> Also, if anyone knows what this is in the bottom plate, I would love to
> know...I can't find anything like it in my manuals or other images online.
> (looks like something added aftermarket too.)
> http://www.goodphotos.com/Bottomplug.jpg

Someone added a X synch? Good place to do it...
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace