Subject: Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: Sonny Carter <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:41:50 -0600

Aw, I wasn't trying to be mean . . . It's just too many nice Leicas stay
trapped and don't get out in the available light to play.

Am I jealous that George can buy Leicas by the pound?  You bet!

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)