Subject: [Leica] R. E. Meatyard book
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:05:06 EST

George,

If you really want a Meatyard book, give me a ring. I think I have one or two
in stock. I'm not really a "book dealer" (in fact I am a Leica dealer
actually with a few lines of new photo books) but I have a large book
collection and it includes some doubles that I am now getting ready to sell...

I always liked the crazy mask photos Meatyard made...surreal and kind of
ahead of their time perhaps.

For the record, I am a Leica user and collector as well...and I have never
found anything wrong with that!<g>

 ;-)

cheers,
Rich